Autism Fitness in Your Classroom
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
Linda Hodgdon will be interviewing Eric Chessen, the “Autism Fitness Guy” about fitting fitness into your classroom environment.
The past year has seen countless articles and research published about the "Youth Obesity Epidemic" along with the increasing rates of Type II Diabetes and other lifestyle-related illnesses in young populations.
Bringing effective PE programs into inclusion schools and classrooms is often a budget concern, but something too important to skip.
Fitness for the Autism and Special Needs populations has never been more needed than right now, which is why Autism Fitness Founder Eric Chessen, M.S., has put together this exciting webinar; "Autism Fitness in Your Classroom." Step by step, Eric will provide you with the information you need to:
- Assess the fitness needs of your students
- Create individualized goals AND help your students achieve and surpass them
- Design FUN, EFFECTIVE fitness programs in the gym or classroom
- Know which 2 types of setups are the BEST for groups
- Pick from a variety of exercises to create endless combinations of activities
- Make exercise enjoyable and reinforcing for the most resistant students
Join us for a wonderful discussion that will help you get your classroom off to a good start this fall.
Title: Autism Fitness in Your Classroom
Date:Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Time:12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server