You’re in the right place if:
- You’re tired of not knowing how to “fix” behavior problems that keep appearing
- You are looking for solutions to meet the social and learning needs of students with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- You want to move to the next level using low tech to high tech visual strategies to overcome communication challenges
Introducing…Linda Hodgdon & Visual Strategies
|Linda Hodgdon is a Speech-Language Pathologist, well known worldwide as a pioneer in developing visual strategies for improving communication.She shares best-practices and effective strategies for using a range of low tech to high tech visual tools, including video and tablets like iPads and Apps, to meet the communication, behavior and social skill needs of these students.So whether you’re new to autism or an experienced veteran working with students with ASD and related learning needs, you’re about to learn practical strategies that really have a positive impact on the lives of individuals on the autism spectrum.|
- Developing effective communication skills
- Demonstrating appropriate behavior
- Acquiring social skills that will enable students to participate effectively in their life opportunities
Programs, Products & Mentoring
Linda’s simple and practical tips will help you build your “toolbox” with visual tools and effective communication strategies. She has created dynamic products that will give you resources to help your students thrive.
Current statistics, according to the CDC, report
Answers for Autism… & More
Linda Hodgdon helps you identify the VISUAL learning strengths that are common in this population. She emphasizes the use of visual tools and supports which result in improved student communication, participation and learning.